Saturday, February 13, 2010





Well, I have not posted in a while. What a surprise. I have decided I just have to post when I can. Life can be very busy here and posting is not at the top of my list. The Fall was the last time I caught up. So I thought I would do another catch up. So many great things have happened this past year and into this new year.

1. I found my long lost friend. Her husband is in the service and they moved to Germany . We lost track of telephone numbers until she came back to the states. Much catching up to do. Sooo thankful for that.

2. My husband and I celebrated our 25th anniversary. I would most definitely do it all over again and can't wait for the second half . God truly blessed me with that guy.

3. We had three birthdays at the beginning of this year. That brings me to a grand total of five, count them, FIVE, teenagers. What a........ blessing? No, just kidding. They are and I love them.

4. My chickens are giving eggs like nobodies business. Hooray.

5. Finally, God continually blesses, encourages, comforts, and guides me everyday. And if I am paying attention, I get to witness His beauty.

I am posting a series of pictures from Fall to winter. I love to be able to look back at all we've been up to.

No comments: